Terms and conditions
Please read our Data Protection Statement and Terms and Conditions of use below before using this site. Access to the Jobs at RVC site is restricted to staff of the Royal Veterinary College and applicants. To use the site you must agree to the Terms and Conditions of use and the Data Protection Statement.
Data Protection Statement
- Your data is held on a secure College server, which has in place all the security measures required.
- Data you enter into the site will be treated confidentially. The data will not be disclosed to any external organisations. Your application data will be removed 12 months after the job interview date, unless otherwise specified.
- Should you be successful in obtaining employment with the College, we will use your personal data for the purpose of employee personnel administration and any legitimate issues relating to your employment with the College. In doing so, the College will observe at all times, the data protection principles embodied in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The College will seek your explicit permission, should it intend to process any sensitive personal data for any reason other than Equal Opportunity purposes or exercising a legal right or obligation required by law. Sensitive data includes your racial or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, political beliefs, trade union membership, religious beliefs, physical or mental health and criminal offences.
- If you have particular enquiries about Data Protection you are welcome to contact us, e-mail: email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
- The College reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Jobs at RVC site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
- The service is offered free to applicants of the College and may be terminated at any time, although there is currently no intention to withdraw the service.
- The Jobs at RVC site and the College cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage due to the failure or termination of the service, although we will make reasonable efforts to let you know in advance of foreseeable service interruptions.
- Confirmation of registration will be sent by the College’s Human Resources Department (HR) to the e-mail address you supply on registering.
- The service is strictly for personal and non-commercial use. It is not intended as a business service (e.g. a helpdesk or ordering e-mail address) and HR reserves the right to terminate the service if business use is evident.
- While HR and the College will not make any attempt to gain access to the content of e-mails, their complete security cannot be guaranteed since e-mail is not a secure transmission medium.
- You undertake to register for the Jobs at RVC site using accurate and current information about yourself, including your correct name, address and any other requested information (i.e. qualifications, employment details).
- If you see anything on the Jobs at RVC site which appears to infringe this agreement, then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any third party site is linked to/from the Jobs at RVC site, it does not mean that the College endorses, or has any responsibility for the site in question, or anything which appears on it.
- Your use of the Jobs at RVC site is entirely at your own risk.
Cookies are used on this website to allow access to authenticated areas of the website (e.g. applying for a vacancy), for storing individual user preferences, and for gathering analytical visitor data. For more information please visit the Cookies information page.